Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekend #1

Ok, this is not an excuse, but it kinda is...I did not workout all weekend.  : (
Sad day.

Saturday was a short day and I got called into work.
Sunday we had to prep the house and get to church and then stay out of the house all day (after church) for house showings, so that put a damper on things.  Brian says I was asleep on the couch at 7 pm Sunday night.  WHIRLWIND WEEKEND!  Don't you hate those?

So, here we are to Monday, there is no exercise to speak of but there will be a food list to follow : )

Thank you for swinging by.

2 comments:

  1. alright lady...here's a little accountability for you and me! i started on my healthy eating/get into shape journey TODAY! so far pretty good. protein bar, cottage cheese, wheat thins and wk1 day1 C25K! Did a little ab circle pro as well! here's to a skinnier me and you in the new year! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME Shannon! Thank you! We just need to remember: God is in control and we should only eat when we are hungry and stop eating when we are not : )

    ReplyDelete