Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fried Chicken Friday

I have been craving fried chicken for months now and finally got to do it up right!  We went to see my mom for a bit and we convinced them to go to Babe's for dinner!  It was awesome!  Definitely curbed my fried chicken craving for a little while!  Sydney even enjoyed herself two chicken legs!  I was very proud of her : )  I didn't do to terribly bad, I DON'T THINK...maybe...

Exercise: Slim in 6 - Start it Up!

Food:
Goldfish - 75 cal
Pancakes x2 - 150 cal
Babes Chicken (3 pieces (1 breast, 1 wing, part of a leg)) -
Mashed potatoes -
Cream Corn -
Roll x 1.5
Salad -

Total:Who really knows the answer to this ??

Water: 50 oz

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I don't think you want to know the answer to that!! Yum though! I love their Chicken Fried Steak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MAN! Love me some babes chicken!...here is my update...doing GREAT with my running 3 days a week program. SUCK at the diet part! BOOOOOO! Gonna do the low carb thing this week...we'll see...I do LOVE carbs, so this just may not be for me...

    ReplyDelete