Saturday, January 22, 2011

F-R-I-D-A-Y

Friday @ 15:00:
We are here and it is Friday.  I received some sorrowful news this morning, I have lost a very good friend from college to cancer.  Her fragile body was ravaged by lymphoma in 2008 & it reared it ugly head again this past summer.  Please be in prayer for her family as they have fought this fight for so long with her.  She is now safe, happy, and out of pain as she is with our Gracious and Loving Lord.  Praise be to God for curing her of cancer!

As for me, it is a good day to begin working out again!  After a 3 day hiatus, I need to get to work.  I will begin with Ramp It Up, see how I am feeling and if I am not completely wiped, I may add in some additional work out(s).

Friday @ 1700:

Workout:  RAMP IT UP!  (only had time for 1, had to go to work)

Food Stuffs:
Chick-fil-A 8 count nugget - 260 cal
Chick-fil-A side salad - 160 cal (had sunflower seed on it)
Medium Sweet Tea - 130 cal
Granola Bar - 100 cal
Cheese - 80 cal
Granola Bar - 90 cal
Wendy's - 780 cal
Snickers ( I have got to get these things out of our house) - 280 cal
Thin Mints - 105 cal

Total: 1985 cal

Water: 65 oz

1 comment: