Friday, January 21, 2011

Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday

I took time off.  Needless to say, it was too much time off, but life and LOTS of work got in the way...small break down of T, W, & Th...

I decided that Tuesday would be a good day to take a day off of working out...should have looked into the rest of my week and went on ahead and worked out...

Tuesday: Slept when I got home from work (normal), up at 2:30 as usually, hung out with my baby girl, get ready and went to work, 5:30P - 7A, then stayed at work until 9:15 doing a class.
Wednesday: Came home, slept 'til 4:30 (cause I got home late), got up, got ready for work, visited with S & B for like 30 min and then headed out to work.  Left out on transport, in an ambulance to Oklahoma.  Clocked out @ 10:24 am Thursday Morning.
Thursday: Got home, B stayed home from work because I hadn't slept.  Call received to show house at 2:30 pm.  Stayed up, helped B clean house and then we left and ran errands 'til 3:30, came home, B sent me to take a NAP 'til 6, got up, had Taco Bueno, watched a couple of shows and then back to bed.

WOW & YUCK!

Friday is going to have to start back to working out!
Please pray for me!  Need to keep eating clean and maintaining a workout schedule.

These three days were a little rough. 
May the Lord bless and keep you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment