Monday, January 10, 2011

Saturday & Sunday

Still recovering from this crazy cold.  I worked Friday night and B let me sleep in late Saturday morning/afternoon.  So I didn't end up eating much on Saturday night.  Sunday, whoa Sunday.  We came home from church and I WAS STARVING!  We have families rotate who brings breakfast for the class.  You will be proud to know that I AVOIDED the donuts and sausage rolls!  Pigs-in-a-blanket are a major weakness of mine, this took will power and reminding myself that this is God's Temple and I need not clutter it up with donuts and trans-fat.  But then we cooked when we got home!  Yummy breaky for lunch!  So, I haven't worked out since Tuesday of last week.  Poor, poor, poor...although, I have been under the weather so I kinda have a little excuse!  Feeling better everyday, so this next week, BRING IT! 

Saturday: 

Food:
Chick-Fil-A 8 count nuggets - 270 cal
Chick-Fil-A side salad - 70 cal
Chick-Fil-A Large Sweet Tea - 220 cal
1 slice Mrs Bairds Bread - 70 cal
2 oz Sliced Boar's Head Chicken - 60 cal
1 serving Tostitos Corn Chips - 140 cal
1 slice of beef jerky (organic) - 50 cal

TOTAL: 880 cal

Water: 32 oz

Sunday: 

Food:
5 slices of bacon - 125 cal
3 1/2 smallish pancakes - 250 cal
1 egg - 70 cal
hash browned potatoes (homemade) -275 cal
Chicken Pad Thai (homemade) - 600 cal
1 slice Mrs. Baird's Bread - 70 cal
2 oz Sliced Boar's Head Chicken - 60 cal
Flavor Blasted Gold Fish - 100 cal

Total: 1550 cal

Water: 85 oz 

No comments:

Post a Comment